1. Artists will send their submissions either via snail mail, drop off or through email. Snail mail or drop off will go to Studio 113 Rotary Centre for the Arts 421 Cawston Avenue Kelowna BC V1Y 6Z1. Email will go to email@example.com. The mail box will get cleared out on a periodic basis, so if you send and the mail box is full, please resend in a few hours. Deadline is April 15th 2009.
2. The jury will be composed of:
Alissa Woodside, owner of A Woodside Design Gallery, Noelle Nadeau and Rebekah Wilkinson, who are also both artists. The jury is not submitting work to the show.
3. Snail mail and drop off submissions will be delivered sealed to the jury.
4. The jury will consider works based on artistic merit, original concepts, professionalism, and lastly yes, we are admitting size will be a factor.
5. All decisions of the jury will be final.